I can’t believe the holidays are in full swing. I just got back from a Thanksgiving road trip with my husband and fluffy furbaby and since I’ve been back, I’ve been in serious online shopping mode trying to find gifts for
myself my friends and family ;)
It’s important to me to give gifts that will be used and will benefit the person. I mean, we have enough junk in our lives, right? I try to be thoughtful in gift giving and holiday gift lists have helped me alot, so I made this one specifically for you.
As a lover of all things fermented, I can tell you that I would be absolutely ecstatic to receive any of these gifts. Admittedly, I own most of them already. These are tools that I can’t live without and can be used for making sauerkraut, pickles, kimchi and probiotic drinks. I also included my favorite books on fermentation.
Check out my picks of the Top 25 Gifts For The Fermented Food Lover below.
Top 25 Gifts For The Fermented Food Lover
My Top Picks
- MasonTops Complete Mason Jar Fermentation Kit. This mason jar set includes everything you need to make sauerkraut, kimchi, pickles, and other fermented vegetables at home in a wide mouth mason jar.
- Pickle Packer Sauerkraut Pounder. I’m so glad I invested in one of these, because it makes pounding cabbage and pushing it down into the mason jar so much easier. I can’t live without it now.
- Pickle Pipe Waterless Airlock – Reduces the risk of mold and super easy to use. No maintenance airlocks are the way to go!
- Pickle Pebbles Glass Fermentation Weights – I use these to keep my pickles and sauerkraut safely submerged under the brine so the veggies don’t get moldy.
- Chalk Labels – I label all my ferments with these chalk labels so I know what’s in the jar and how long it’s been fermenting. All my jars have one of these labels on it.
- Porcelain Fermentation Weights – These handmade weights make a perfect gift for the Fermented Food Lover. They are beautiful, high quality, heavy and are easy to get out of the mason jar.
- Fermenting Veggies ebook – Perfect for beginners. My ebook will walk you step-by-step on how to make sauerkraut and pickles safely.
- 5L German Style Fermenting Crock – A beautiful gift that’s used for making large batches of your favorite sauerkraut and pickles.
- 1L Small Batch Fermenting Crock – This fun and functional crock is made for small batches. Sauerkraut and pickles taste better when made in crocks because they create a more stable temperature and help prevent mold and kahm yeast.
- Cabbage Shredder – Get perfectly shredded cabbage with this wooden cabbage shredder with stainless steel blades.
- Cuisinart Food Processor – You can shred cabbage very quickly with this food processor. I use it the most when shredding cabbage and other veggies I put in my sauerkraut. It saves me tons of time.
- Fermented Hot Sauce Kit –This kit includes my favorite tools to make hot sauce fun and easy for the beginner. All you have to do is add your favorite peppers and fresh ingredients.
- Flip Top Bottles – I use these to bottle my kombucha and other probiotic drinks to get it really carbonated.
- Kombucha Kamps Continuous Brewer – Whether you’re a seasoned Kombucha brewer or looking to start your first batch of home-brewed ‘Booch, all the essentials needed to make fresh, delicious homemade Kombucha are here.
- 2 Gallon Beverage Dispenser – Great for making large batches of kombucha in a beautiful dispenser. I love mine!
- Kombucha Brewing Kit – Everything you need to make your first batch of kombucha.
- Kombucha Tea Blend– Premium whole leaf tea blend for making Kombucha tea at home. My favorite mix of green and black teas to make a smooth, bubbly kombucha.
- Kefirko Kefir Making Kit – Make probiotic rich milk kefir or water kefir at home. The Kefirko has been specifically designed to make water or milk kefir as simple as possible.
- Heirloom Yogurt Starter Cultures – Make four different types of yogurt at home with this culture starter.
- Euro Cuisine Yogurt Maker – Make delicious yogurt and get great results with this yogurt maker.
- The Art Of Fermentation – It’s the most comprehensive guide to do-it-yourself home fermentation ever published. I’ve learned so much about the methods of fermentation from this book and reference it all the time for ideas.
- The Big Book Of Kombucha – Includes more than 400 recipes and 268 unique flavor combinations.
- Delicious Probiotic Drinks – Clear step-by-step directions, beautiful photographs and over 40 recipes for several different types of probiotic drinks. This book has inspired some of my own recipes and favorite drinks.
- Kombucha Revolution – Another favorite kombucha book of mine. This book includes kombucha cocktails and other unique recipes on using kombucha.
- Fermented Vegetables – Learn the basics of making kimchi, sauerkraut, pickles and more fermented vegetables in this book. One of my favorite books, becauase it has easy to follow methods and includes recipes that use fermented vegetables as an ingredient.
I wish you and your family a happy holidays full of fun and great food.
p.s. Most of these links go to Amazon, so if you have Prime, you can get your gifts in just 2 days. Much easier than going to the mall, right? Some of the links are affiliate links and I’ll make a small commission if you purchase anything. These commissions help keep this blog running.